How can it be so epic, so romantic, so sad, so funny all in just 45 minutes.
Moffat. You magnificant bastard. I will adore you to the end of Time.
What I loved...
* The all of time togetherness - Charles Dickens, pterodactyls, car balloons, Buckingham Senate.
* The Doctor finding the Dalek, ripping off it's eyestalk and then slamming it onto a bar. I think having a stetson has gone to his head. LOL.
* Chess to the death. Shades of Blakes 7 there, much like the Klute in Gambit.
* Dorium in the Cave of Skulls and his wi-fi connection. "You could have told me all this last time we met." "It was a busy day and I got beheaded."
* "Hell in high heels".
* The Brig. I cried. The poor Doctor's face.
* "River Song came twice." *snerk*
* River killing the Doctor and then CHEATING. :D Amazing, wonderful River. And the Doctor's face!! LOL.
* "Time can be rewritten." "Don't you dare." Just like in Forest of the Dead. I know I'll cry when I watch that again.
* The Doctor trying to set up Rory & Amy. "Mr Hottiness" & "Texting and scones" Oh Doctor! LOL
* Amy Pond and machine gun. & when Amy kills Kavorian. Much grim satisfaction from me.
* "So you and me, we should get a drink some time." "Okay." "And married." "Fine."
* Then the Wedding.
It was all Absolutely Perfect. I can see I'm going to be watching that scene again and again.
* The scene between Amy & River in the garden. Perfection AGAIN. "Of course I'm sure, I'm his wife." "Yes, and I'm his... mother-in-law." Wonderful, Pond family!!
* I never would have guessed it was the tesselecta in a million years.
And as for this!!! Be still my beating heart!!!
* And the question. Doctor Who? Of course it was.